Wednesday 13 March 2013

Hop little Bunny, hop....

Last week was very busy and not always 'nice' busy. So mid week I knew I needed a treat to look forward to. With Easter in mind, I hopped over to one of my favourite blogs. Little Cotton Rabbits.
Many moons ago I spotted the free pattern for tiny rabbits and thought this could be my treat for the week. (I am easily pleased!!)


So the printed pattern sat with me during the week, waiting for Saturday. Then I collected my wool and off I went, knit, knit, knit. . .


Bunny number 1, took a little time. . . but she was sooo worth it.


You cant just have one bunny, she would be lonely.


By Sunday night I had a little family. I might make some more before Easter. I have threaded some cotton through the top of there heads (it didn't hurt!!) and hung them from a twig for an Easter display!!


Do hop over to Little Cotton Rabbits, she really is so talented and creates the most beautiful knitted animals (with lovely outfits).

No comments:

Post a Comment