Friday 17 May 2013

The good, the bad and the sad.

The good.....

Its always nice to do a little bit of sewing in between all the every day stuff. This week I made another dress for my niece.

.





The bad.....

Both my children have taken there SATS this week. Although we as a family try to play down the importance of SATS (to me they mean very little) the school say they are very important!!!! 

So to celebrate the end of SATS week I did a bit of baking.






The sad....

We had two bunnies living at our house. This time last year Miss Delila died. She had been in good health, then she just passed away over night. It was pretty sad and we feared that Miss Princess would follow through loneliness.

But she manage another year happily going about her business.  Then earlier this week she went off her food and on Wednesday when we got back from school she was gone.


I never could tell them apart!! Princess is at the back and Delila is at the front.... I think...

1 comment:

  1. Loving the dress and the cake looks yummy ,sorry the rabbit past away...

    ReplyDelete