Sunday 30 June 2013

Summer Birthday Number 1.

This week my party preparations have been in full swing. 

I've made paper bunting to hang indoors.


I've found and hung my outdoor bunting!!



I've baked, baked and baked some more. . . 


Done a little kitchen juggling.
 (we have a old kitchen with limited worktop, so stacking and balancing are an essential part of baking/cooking)




Moving to the table for a little more room.




I then did some 'panic baking', that's what you do when you think you'll run out of cake!!!




I was informed (last minute) that even at eleven you DO need candles but not necessarily eleven!!


We've had a children's party, a family party, a sick child, a school strike day, a beavers trip to the zoo all packed into four days and we still haven't actually had the birthday. . . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment