Saturday 6 July 2013

Blog-a-versary

So it's a full year since I started this blog. I've done 100 posts and taken load more photos than I do normally. My children have learnt that some photos require only the back of your head and often ask 'are you blogging this?'

I would like to think some people out there read my posts and I do have a few, very appreciated followers. I  love getting comments and although I'm not that great at replying, I promise I do read them all.

So onto the second year of blogging. . .
Hopefully lots more crafting. . .
Hopefully more exciting days out. . .
Maybe some new family members (covered in fur before you get any ideas!!) . . .
Possibly a new heating boiler (exciting, I know), then loads of decorating . . .
What else . . . Oooh I don't know . . .  .But do please visit again.




1 comment: