Tuesday 19 November 2013

Not a lazy Sunday!!

On Sunday we headed out to the big city. Its a long time since we visited Manchester but I have always wanted to visit the Christmas Markets.

In the past we travelled by train but this time we went by car. I have got to admit the journey wasn't great. We had road works combined with no idea where we where going!!


The Christmas markets are spread out across the city center. 
(Take a map if you're not too familiar with Manchester, I wish we had!!)


We had a great time looking at all the chocolates and ginger bread house, loads of food and drinks on offer and a real Christmassy feel.

Oooh I feel like doing some Christmas crafts. . . . 


1 comment:

  1. Christmas markets have a wonderful way of getting me really ready and looking forward to the holiday season....so many good crafty and cooking ideas.

    ReplyDelete