Thursday 30 January 2014

Bag, bag, pencil case. . .

So bag number one.
This is just a small gift for a friend from school. A little bag for a baby boy. I really love this fabric, red, blue and limey green - whats not to love.


The letter was done before school.


Then the bag was finished in the time I have after work when I am suppose to be making the family evening meal !!


Bag number two.


This is my new 'happy shopper' bag. 


Lined with cream, including a little pocket for my phone.


Then the pencil case.


In an effort to overcome my 'sewing zip' phobia I decided to make a pencil case.


Using the tutorial over at Noodlehead I have finally accomplished a zip!!!


The sewing machine is back in its box and the tidying / cleaning jobs are calling me.

2 comments:

  1. Well done you, you did a zip... Not as bad as you think. All your makes look very good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still have 19 zips left, all different sizes and colours. I can see all my family receiving zipped pouches as gifts. Sarah

      Delete