Monday 17 February 2014

Snowdrops. . .

Last year, almost to the day I blogged about a snowdrop walk. Well I'm here again but with a different location.

This year we headed over to Bank Hall in Bretherton Lancashire.



I don't think I have ever seen so many snowdrops.


The building is a ruin but still beautiful.



The paths where easy to follow through the woods.


And best of all we had glorious weather.


Hats, scarfs and gloves - not required !!


Blue sky - yes!


Fingers crossed we see some more sun over half term.


Bank Hall is open again this Sunday 23rd February.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing these pictures. I am loving a few bloggers I am following taking us on their walks. Such beautiful pictures. I have been longing for a walk for a long time but am not able to go on one and this lovely post has brightened my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being outdoors with the sun on my face always brightens my day. Hope your days stay bright ! Sarah

    ReplyDelete