Thursday 3 July 2014

Acorns and conkers!

After work/school on Wednesday I had a small window of time for myself.
(I just ignored the jobs around the house!!)


So out came the fabric. . . . 


A small plate template. . . 


A quick pin and straight under the machine. . . . 


A few choice words as I tried to turn it 'right sides out'


There you have it, what is it I hear you say.


Well its a travel 'noughts and crosses', of course!


I even made a little bag for the pieces.
(which you could collect on your day out, sea shells, stones or acorns and conkers)


Perfect for camping!!


2 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea, great to take to the beach and use shells.
    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, fantastic and could be themed for wherever you are playing it.

    ReplyDelete