Sunday 21 September 2014

Mrs Fox

So having lost my sewing MoJo for quite some time, I thought I'd have a look over at Pinterest for some inspiration. Several wasted hours later and all I could think about was patchwork foxes!!!


A quick selection of fabric.


Then random cutting, sewing, unpicking, bad language, sewing, unpicking, ironing, etc


Then I had to go to work. How inconvenient. . . . 
 

Anyway when I got back and with a bit more sewing, we had Mrs Fox.

Back to Pinterest and a bit more searching and I found the owner of Mrs Fox. So if you fancy a fox you can purchase the pattern and avoid the bad language and probably the unpicking over at Oh Fransson


2 comments:

  1. It was worth all the effort it looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, what are you going to make it into...
    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete