Friday 12 December 2014

Dominic. . . . . .

How many projects can you juggle at once?

I really need to stop adding things to my list. The latest addition was a reindeer head.


I found this on Pinterest so didn't even look at the printable template ......


I sketched out the shape then got out the very sharp knife!!!


Luckily my other half had brought home some old boxes from work.





Had I printed out the template my reindeer head would have been a manageable size, lets just say 'its bigger than I thought!!!'


Some of my family (I won't mention my sisters name) are very derogatory about my crafting, its all in good humour and taken very well. But she did joke that I was making a donkey head, now we are all referring to it as a donkey head. It also has an accompanying song thanks to my daughter.



8 comments:

  1. What a great reindeer, it looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, I think it looks great..I would be really happy to have it on my wall.
    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love having it on the wall and have been wondering about him staying after Christmas! Sarah

      Delete
  3. I love him! And Pinterest is just wonderful....I found most of my Christmas decoration projects there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've done a few projects off Pinterest, although once you start looking time flies by. Sarah

      Delete
  4. I think he's brilliant! What a fun idea. It looks fantastic. x

    ReplyDelete