Tuesday 17 February 2015

Half Term Part 1

Finally we have arrived at half term, phew. Its been a long slog from Christmas until now, but we made it.

In no particular order, here's a snapshot of the holiday so far. . . . 


We've visited Lancaster for a canal walk and some shopping.
(the duck in the centre had a blueish beak, I've never seen that before!!)


We've visited a popular Swedish store, can you guess?
I've purchased a 'fabric storage unit' its going to change my life!!!

My daughter became a musician!! Well there's still away to go . . . . 



And today we visited Clitheroe.
To exercise the children enjoy the sunny weather we had a walk on the  Ribble Valley Sculpture Trail located at Brungerley Park


Now I need to go and make my pancake batter . . . . 



No comments:

Post a Comment