Saturday 6 June 2015

No hugging, we're climbing!!!

Day 5 (yes, I know I'm late)


Today we visited my Mum & Dad, to steal borrow ask for some eggs. There chickens are all happily laying now so they are inundated with fresh eggs.

Anyway, the activity today was tree climbing, unfortunately the only tree which was suitable to climb wasn't deemed strong enough for my weight. I would just take the photo (and wash all the green out of the children's clothes later)


p.s. Sorry its late, it all gets a bit confusing. Today, as I type, its actually day 6 and later we're off to Ranger Club, I think to learn about Deer.

6 comments:

  1. That is my dream to have chickens, maybe one day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sister just has a couple of chickens, there very friendly and often sneak past you to get into the house!! I think we have enough pets with rabbits and a guinea pig. Sarah

      Delete
  2. Me too! I'd love a few hens but our soon-to-be new garden isn't anywhere near big enough. Although the kitchen extension has a flat roof...
    S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They don't need lots of room!! Lots of people keep urban chicken. Although you can't be too precious about your garden plants, I'm sure they just add to the taste of your fresh eggs!! Sarah

      Delete
  3. Tree climbing, great act of random wildness that. I was forever climbing trees as a child, must do this again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved climbing trees as a child, maybe a slightly stronger tree and I might have a go!! Sarah

      Delete