Thursday 13 August 2015

Cherry Bakewell Tart

This afternoon, in an effort to reduce my sons 'technology' time, we decided to bake a cake!!

I had seen a recipe on the TV the other day which looked delicious, so off to the shops we went for the ingredients.



So with minimal assistance from my son, other than a keenness for licking the spoon, the bowl, the mixing thingy, etc we have a cake!!! (all made in my new oven)


We just need to wait until later for the cutting and eating, the recipe says its for eight but I'm very doubtful. . . . . 

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Well, it did stretch eight ways, we all had two pieces each!! It was delicious. We really should have added flaked almonds to the top but the children don't like them. Sarah

      Delete
  2. Yum my favorite, thanks for sharing this fantastic recipe.

    Simon

    ReplyDelete