Tuesday 16 February 2016

Another day, another walk

So another day of half term, but sadly no sunshine.

Today we headed out to a nearby village for a walk.


As a party of eleven you definitely can't please everyone
and we did get quite a few 'I'm bored' 'how much farther' 'it's too cold' 'can we go home'
 

The boys enjoyed throwing moss to the ducks (we forgot bread or duck food) and they enjoyed throwing stones in the stream.


I think everyone enjoyed the hot drink and doughnut when we got back.


Tomorrow is forecast to rain, so what shall we do. . . . . 



2 comments:

  1. I like the wellies all lined up....Hope you get some sunshine.
    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my wellies, l think it stems from my childhood, I always think you can go anywhere in a wellie, no stream is too wide or puddle too deep!!!! I can even be seen in the local supermarket in my wellies. Sarah

      Delete