Friday 24 November 2017

A bit of sewing . . .. . .

I'm struggling to get my head around the fact that it is in fact NOVEMBER!!


November is the time for our trip to Harrogate for the Knitting and Stitching show.


I have to confess I still have fabric, in a bag, from my last quilting show
 (and the one before that . . . . )


So after locating the graph paper and pencils I started to draw.


Charm packs are great if you use all of it for the same project, no waste!
(as apposed to random squares being stuffed back into the cupboard never to be seen again)


So with some white/cream fabric from my stash, a lot of cutting, some laying out. . .  


Then sew, sew ,sew.


Just one and half squares left over.


I am pleased with the layout but I think the colours look a bit 'muddy'.
Anyway, fold it up and get ready to buy more fabric tomorrow, well I have used some up so its relativity guilt free.

Previous visits here, here, here & here

1 comment:

  1. I really like the white with the "muddy" colours, makes it look fresh without being really bright,

    ReplyDelete